Mangala God of War & Empire

2003-03-06

Mercy and no mercy


As Mangala wandered about the good earth, he met his friend George, a man of passion and resolve.

"Well met, friend," Mangala said in greeting. "I have wondered this day about the good earth, and there is great turmoil here and there this day."

"There is, friend," good George replied. "I, too, have gazed about the earth, and there is much turmoil on the earth today. I must protect my people. I will not leave the American people at the mercy of the Iraqi dictator and his weapons."

"But friend," said Mangala. "When have your people ever known peace, and when have they ever not been at someone's mercy?"

Good George kept a moment of puzzled silence, and then said, "I must protect my people. I will not leave the American people at the mercy of the Iraqi dictator and his weapons."

Mangala smiled, and took his leave.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home